Monday 20 August 2012

What's stopping you being happy? Counselling and psychotherapy in east london.

Design by Molly Sage (friendly and helpful design service)

I've just produced a new leaflet to promote my psychotherapy and counselling service, which is based in E10, east London (close to Leytonstone Station on the Central Line). I went through a number of drafts before settling on quite simple wording and design arranged around the question 'What's stopping you being happy?'.
I'm pleased with how it came out, though discovering there are only a limited number of appropriate venues where you can leave leaflets, hence my use of this post to try and achieve a wider circulation.

If anyone would like to know more about the type of therapy I offer (Core Process Psychotherapy) please email me: vallance@hotmail.co.uk